Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats

I have become quite addicted to pinterest, who isn't? Browsing through recipes I found a new version of rice krispie treats, to say the least I was intrigued. Seriously, rice krispie treats with the added flavor of cake.....delicious!

With the help of my son, we made these...


Trust me, you are going to want to make a batch. So here it is:

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
3T of butter
10oz mini marshmallows
1/3 cup of yellow cake mix (unprepared)
6 cups of rice cereal
Sprinkles

Melt together the butter and marshmallows. One they have begun to melt slowly add in the cake mix.
Then the sprinkles (I think we used 3T).
Mix in the cereal, and transfer to 9x13 pan. Top with even more sprinkles.


Enjoy!!!


Parties I am linking to:
Funky Junk Interiors
My Simple Home Life
Stuff and Nonsense
The Shabby Nest
Dittle Dattle
Making the World Cuter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you....so please take the time to leave a comment.