Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Best Cake EVER!!!!!

This cake takes me back to my childhood and reminds me of some of my fondest memories of my grandma. Everytime I make it I think of her. It is without a doubt my favorite cake ever. And...I know if you make it you will love it too.

Coconut Cake
Yellow or White Cake Mix
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Cream of Coconut
Cool Whip
Shredded Coconut

1. Prepare cake according to instructions on the box.
2. While cake is baking, mix together sweetened condensed milk and crem of coconut.
3. Once cake is removed from oven, poke holes in the cake and pour mixture over it. It might seem like too much, but go ahead and use it all...it will be worth it.
4. Once cake has cooled completely top with cool whip and sprinkle coconut on top. There is no measurement for the amount of coconut, you can use as much or as little as you like.
5. Enjoy!


I want you to know I had the best intentions to take a picture of the completed cake, but forgot. And then when I did remember most of the cake was gone, and it is not a cake that really photographs well. It falls aparts and gets gooey.....but that really is the best part.

Now go make some cake.......

Where I am partying......
Homework
Project Queen
Coastal Charm
Vintage Wannabee
Sugarbee Crafts
A Diamond in the Stuff
Not Just a Housewife
Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative Blog
The Trendy Treehouse
aka Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you....so please take the time to leave a comment.