Friday, October 7, 2011

Someone gave me an award......seriously

Sharon at From Rags to Rainbows awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. I was am completely shocked and so flattered.

Thank you so much Sharon for thinking of me.
Make sure you check her out at From Rags to RainbowsI have no doubt you will be inspired by her incredible talents and amazing pieces.

As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow...

1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.

Once again, thank you so much Sharon. I am so honored that you thought of me and my tiny but growing blog.

7 Things you don't know about me:
1. I do not sew, and it is unlikely that I will ever learn.
2. I have 2 kids, Maddox is 4 and Amaya is 2.
3. My parents own a pecan orchard, which has given me a love for trees. I am sure you will start to see that as I share more projects.
4. I love to run and would really like to run a marathon....or maybe just a half marathon.
5. We have lived in a tiny 2 bedroom house for 5 years, had 2 kids here and tons of memories. Even though we are about to start building a new home I am going to be very sad to leave our historical home.
6. Aside from my years in college, I have lived in New Mexico my entire life.
7. I am completely awful at making decisions.

Now for the really fun part, I get to choose 7 more amazing bloggers to award. These are some women who have great ideas and are so inspiring to me.
Ethereal Plus what I Love
Reno and Reorganization
Homemade Lovely
A Mom not a Professional...
The Small Things Blog
The Gathering Place Design
The Cellar Door

All of these womens blogs have truly inspired me in so many ways. Please take the time to visit them, and let them know I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you....so please take the time to leave a comment.